Mittwoch, 17. Juni 2009

www.homeaway.com und www.fewo-direkt.de

Lesen Sie hier die schrecklichen Erfahrungen, die man als Ferienwohnung Vermieter mit den Internetseiten www.homeaway.com bzw www.fewo-direkt.de machen muss. .....

When I was notified at 6PM FRIDAY, ,July 12 in an email from HomeAway that I had received a bad review, I IMMEDIATELY called and emailed HomeAway to verify the name of the guest. This was a HORRIBLE very damaging review from a guest who arrived Christmas Day, six months ago and which, I promise you, is not deserved. I emailed HomeAway several times and waited for them to call me.

> > > Yesterday late afternoon, MONDAY July 15, HomeAway called me back and gave me the name of the person who had written the bad review and asked if this person actually stayed on my property. Since it had been six months, I was unsure, and told the HomeAway rep I would look at my books and call back. I was told the bad review would NOT be posted until we spoke again. If I could not verify the guest, HomeAway said they would ask the guest for proof that he stayed at my vacation rental.
> > > HOWEVER, without even giving me the courtesy of 24 hours to call they went ahead and posted the bad review!
> > > Rather than have this scathing review, I had to take down my HomeAway site because the HomeAway rep., "Heather" could not promise me when the "Review Dept" would call me back. I certainly wanted to call the guest to ask them to reconsider.
> > > I AM ANGRY! If it were the GUESTS who were paying HomeAway I would feel differently, but because I am paying HomeAway, I feel they should feel some sense of obligation to me. To at least provide me the benefit of the doubt before they took steps to ruin my business. Now I am paying them to post something that will ruin my business. I have many other five star reviews, but this one will negate them all with what he says.
> > > I believe strongly that HomeAway is much too quick to accommodate the guest with my paid advertising.
> > > (This review is so unbelievably bad. The man thought he was booking right ON the beach and I am a block from the beach. I always tell guests that, but this man, from India, with a heavy accent, apparently misunderstood. He calls my beautiful charming beach bungalow a "shack"! This review will definitely hurt business.)
> > > Hopefully HomeAway will call tomorrow and apologize. It is sad to learn that they would go against the vacation rental, in favor of the guest! Not giving me ANY time to try to work it out. I am very disappointed. Betty Francis-Ft. Lauderdale, Florida


Lesen Sie weitere Berichte auf www.laymyhat.com und groups.yahoo.com